The following was the price of our 2013 program. Details of the 2014 costs are forthcoming but will likely be very similar.
Summer 2013 program cost: $3,328
||Does NOT Include:
- SDSU Tuition (4 units)
- Private, single ensuite room accommodations on the Keele University Campus, with access to kitchen facilities
- Use of Keele classroom, library, and internet facilities
- Excursions to Chester, Liverpool, Emma Bridgewater, Manchester, and a 4 day/4 night excursion to London
- Visits to the Beatles Story Museum, a pottery/design studio, a London theatre and performance, and a 24-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour in London
- 9 group dinners
- Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- International airfare
- Meals other than those listed above
- Textbooks and other course materials
- Passport fees
- Personal spending money
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.